OKKKKKKK woohoooo it is fixed  here is what I did.
I had already tried to run it from the command line using
/usr/bin/netscape   I recieved  You dont appear to have netscape
installed.  So I then used your suggestion rpm -qa | grep netscape* to
see what was installed... the only one installed was
netscape-common-407-1  so I ftp'd to a ftp site and grabbed the other
netscape stuff and then upgraded what I had and poof it is fixed.
Now if anyone has an idea on how I can get this darn thing to let me use
kvwdial as a normal user instead of root so I can use netscape I would
greatly appreciate it.  I can dial out using kppp and connect but I cant
use netscape or anything, it doesnt recognize I am connected I guess. If
I try to dial out with kvwdial as a normal user I connect then it says
something about ppd starting then it disconnects but the kvwdial window
says it is connected but the lights on my external usrobotics 56k says
otherwise. Any help will appreciated.
JohnC