Yes I can dial out as a normal user using kppp and get a normal connection
but netscape doesnt work, it just reports that it is unable to find the site,
watching the lights on my modem... it doesnt even go look. It is just like I
am not connected. I did go and add my ip address's in resolv.conf do I have
to do anything else for it to recognize my connection?
JohnC