> Can anyone recommend a good book on SMTP?  We are looking at setting up our own
> mail and news servers at work.  I checked Barnes and Nobles web site, but found
> only one book and it was 3 years old.  I can't, as a matter of principle, look
> at amazon.com so does anyone know of a good book or site to check?
>
> Thanks,
> Bryan

try the animal books.. i forget who publishes them.. but they have a
pocket reference to sendmail as well as a whole big book.  i think they are
done by oreily books.. they all have animals on the cover...

you can also find some good info on the web, check out the linux
documentation project or sendmail's web site -- www.sendmail.org

hope that helps