Hello,
my name is John, I'm from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
I've been using Mandrake Linux starting with version 6, then 6.1 and a couple of days ago I checked the web site and found out that 7.0 was released. So I downloaded the ISO (yes on a cable modem :) ) and made a CD. but when I try to install it I get to the step where it said that it's initializing cd rom and it just sits there...
Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I don't know if that makes any different but I'm booting with a windows start up disk and using /dosutils/autoboot/autoboot.bat to start the install and when it asks to put the CD in, I already have it in.

Thank you
John