I just installed Mandrake 7.0 on my laptop where I can have either a floppy
drive or a CD-ROM drive. The install went on OK (it was an update from 6.1)
but I discovered the following problem: apparently both the CD-ROM and the
floppy are "automounted" in the fstab file: this creates no problem when
logging in but freeze the system when loggin out (apparently it tries to
umount a device which is not mounted e.g. the floppy when the CD-Rom is
inserted). I must then switch the power of and I have to through a full scan
at the next log sequence.

Any idea on how to fix this problem ??? Could the log procedure auto-detect
the mounted device ? Is it possible to swap the drive without login out ?

Thanks for your help

Jacques