On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> Mandrake's not asking me about Fdisk or Disk Druid, if that's what you're
> asking.  and no, I haven't gotten to the part where it asks where to install
> to.

Ok...I'm out of ideas... :-) Have you tried the "text"
install? Had a co-worker here use the RedHat text install on
his laptop 'cause the RedHat gui install wouldn't work on
that machine -- didn't like his on-board video. :-(
Just an idea... I know Mandrake's got that nifty GUI
install, but it might be worth giving the textmode a shot.
Also "expert" will give you more control over the install,
I think...
        John