I do believe you sent this to the wrong person, i dont speak spanish and my
name isnt jesus...Its Tony Watts....please try to find the proper recipient
of this e-mail, and I've included your original text below....but I do have
a question though. I purchased Complete Linux 6.5 last night, and went to
install it on my laptop to dual boot along with win98se, well, it seemed to
go through the process fairly well, but when it got to the mouse detection
part, it locked, and 6  different times I might add, after 6 different
installs, well needless to say at 12:30 last night I got pissed and went to
bed, i hope I can get this to work, if not I  might have to take it back,
which I don't want to do, if you have any advice help, I'm using a winbook
with a 333 amdk62 64 meg 12.5 in color modem 56k, pcmia ethernet, and a
tuochpad mouse built in also a 24 x cd, any  advice is welcomed...Tony

your original message below

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to respond to this letter or not, or even if
I'm qualified, but here goes Jesus you have to install MS WinNT4.0 first,
then install Linux. Make sure you load lilo in the MBR, if you install
Mandrake 7.0 it will see your WinNT partition and ask you the appropriate
questions for configuring a dual boot system. I'm also new to Linux so I
can't get any more technical than that, so if someone has anything else to
add or even correct me, I would be interested.

I'm not even sure if you can read English Jesus...good luck