Thanks for the help John, it worked like a treat :-)
I have disabled the VCF file attachment as well,
heaven forbid treading on peoples toes.....

Now I just have to get my Linux box talking to the
disks and printer on my fileserver (a win95OSR2 box).
I hope to move my fileserver over to Linux soon, but only
once I have a better "feel" for the OS, so in the meantime
it will stay Windozed...

Cheers:
Michael Perry.
R&D. Dep. Netafim Magal.
<<<<Linux -- the Ultimate Windows Service Pack>>>>