On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> Thanks for the help John, it worked like a treat :-)
> I have disabled the VCF file attachment as well,
> heaven forbid treading on peoples toes.....

Yeah... :-) I know....it's nice, but it's also a waste of
bandwidth as your vcf file is only useful for a small
portion of the population running Netscape and a couple
other mail utils. :-)

> Now I just have to get my Linux box talking to
> the > disks and printer on my fileserver (a win95OSR2
> box). > I hope to move my fileserver over to Linux soon,
> but only > once I have a better "feel" for the OS, so in
> the meantime > it will stay Windozed...

Heh. Good luck... can't help there... I'm trying to decide
whether to open up my Linux box to local FTP (protected
behind an ISDN router/hardware firewall) or to try and run
an FTP server on my Windows box, OR to try and set up SAMBA
to copy files from Windows to Linux. :-)
        John