I'm running 1.0.28.  There are several functions I find missing.  Some of these
might just be because I am not using it correctly though.  I have a hard time
sorting my mails by date.  They appear in the wrong order at times.  I also
have to re-enter my passwords for each of my email accounts when I restart the
program.  Also, when composing a new message, it would be good to be able to
select which account to send it through.  See, I have to skip between several
email accounts used by my school.  Different teachers and departments send mail
to different accounts.