On Fri, 04 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> kxicq-01112000-1.i386.rpm works fine for me in MDK 6.0 w/kernel 2.2.13. It
> should also work in MDK 6.1, you can find it in www.kxicq.org

That's the excact version I have installed here except that I am useing MDK 6.1
I also downloaded kxicq from kxicq.org :-(

Due to various probs I have re-installed MDK6.1 about 4 times and every time I
have the same probs with kxicq, same workstation install and same problems :-(

Did you try to start kxicq from a terminal and look at the errors,  and also
try to acces the help files and plugins in kxicq?
Do they work?

Just interested to see if it is just me or if it is a bug/problem...

Best regards:

Mike.