Ok, thanks already, I think I understand what to do. But the point is that
I'm using Linux just a few weeks now and so I am a rather newbie kind of
user. 'Cause how to do it is still a question :-)). How can I recompile my
kernel and do what I have to do? Could you give me some hints? Thanks in
advance,
Jacob alias BillyNoel