Just out of curiosity, how does somebody load some of the different X windows
managers..  In my Windows switcher is KDE, GNOME and AnotherLevel...  I don't see any
way of configuring some of these other windows managers I've read about..

thanx

On 02/06/2000 at 8:38 PM Michael Scottaline wrote:

>>I think your system might be a little light to be running X, especially with
>>something like KDE.  Add another 32 meg fr Ram, increase swap to about 100
>>meg, and you'll notice a significant increase in performance.  Or you might
>>drop KDE and try running a lighter desktop environment like Afterstep

Joseph E. Sheble
a.k.a. Wizaerd
http://www.wizaerd.com

Flash, Cold Fusion, Canvas, and 3D...
Wizaerd's Realm has a little bit of everything...
CF Developer for iTOOL.COM
http://www.iTOOL.COM