Brian....You're very welcome.  MacMillan vs. Mandrake!?  Boy,
that depends on a lot of different factors.  If monitarily
supporting the Mandrake folks who put a lot of time, money and
effort into the Mandrake distribution is important to you then
the obvious answer would be to buy the mandrake power-pack.  If
you want to do this, Circadian Software seems to have the best
price and availability:

http://www.ccsoft.cc/index.html

If immediate availability is important, then going out to one of
the many retail chains (Best Buy, Costco, Sam's Club,
Walmart...etc.) and picking up a MacMillan version may be the
best answer for you, but beware.  There are many older versions
of MacMillan's "Complete Linux"  out there on the retail shelves
and I don't know if there are any containing the newest release,
version 7.0.2 as of yet.

Finally if cost is a big factor then a GPL disc from one of the
on-line Linux stores may be for you, but beware that what you
get is simply a bootable installation disc (the same as you
would if you downloaded the Mandrake 7.0.2 iso image from the
web and burned your own cd), so getting a package with a book or
two and some discs with extra documentation and software may be
a better answer for the first timer.  Below are some more urls
to check out for all three ways to go that I've outlined above:

http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart
http://www.linuxcentral.com/
http://www.LinuxMall.com/
http://www.lsl.com/

One thing to be careful of is that there have been two versions
of the version 7 release. 7.0 and 7.0.2  Be sure you get 7.0.2

Alan