From: Ron Warren
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2000 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Nic Problems

I got the nic to work and can ping my default gateway to the internet, but still no internet. I cannot ping an internet ip address. It seems that Sygate 3.1 is not routing me to the internet. The WinNT -ws can ping the Liinux box but routing is still not working. Getting Sygate to work on my Windows network was a no brainer with DHCP, but for Linux Sygate says that I need to set it up manually for some reason.