Why is Mandrake 7.0 reading my 224 megs of RAM as only 64Megs?  I know
 theres a line like append=224M that I need insert into a file.  The proble
 is that I forgot which file and where in the file do I insert it.  Can
 someone help? =)

 John

 ps
 I get this weird problem and I am not sure if it is related but when I log
 into Gnome, it seems that after loading some applications, eventually
 applications that i try to launch doesnt launch.  I dont even get an error
 so I am not sure whats the problem.  Any thoughts on this?  Oh im using
 Mandrake 7.0 thanks in advance guys and gals! =)