130 meg swap in use and 96 meg RAM in use! You must be running a whole
boatload of stuff in there! I'd check in DrakConfig (or whatever it's
called - I still use Mandrake 6.5 so I've got LinuxConfig) and see which
aemons you fire up at boot time. Chances are that you start loads of httpd
tasks and stuff which you don't use.

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

Ryan Drafall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 25/02/2000 13:10:36

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]