The man pages should be found, but if you want to check where a package (let's
say emacs) has installed its documentation files, you can use
        rpm -qdl emacs
and it will list you alle the docs provided with the package.
If you see that there is a man page that you can't access just by simply typing
man emacs, you can specify the path to search with :
        man -M /path/of/the/man/page emacs

For further details, see man man, and man rpm.
If you want to work efficiently with rpm, I'd suggest you to read "maximum rpm"
available at http://www.rpm.org