Its Linux-Mandrake 7.0 downloaded from the mirror site ftp.linux.tucows.com and it was installed two days ago.

At 12:20 PM 3/1/00 -0500, you wrote:

What version of Mandrake are you using, and is this a fresh installation?

I have two PRO/100+ cards in my Linux box.  They were detected on installation
of Linux.
You probably need to configure eth0.  I prefer the command line stuff, so I
would (as root) run

linuxconf

Select -> Networking ->Basic Host Information

Make sure "Enabled" has an X in it.
Make sure Net device is eth0
Set kernel module to eepro100

Try that.
Bryan

Michael Haney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/01/2000 11:58:00 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]