PAY?

This is Free Software! Open source and all that! :)

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

"John Catral" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 16/02/2000 09:20:24

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Steve Flynn/UK/Contr/IBM)
Subject:  Re: [newbie] SBLive and kernel recompilation

If you gusy want you can just pay $20 for the drivers from
www.opensound.com.  You get 2 years of free updates.  Its the easiest thing
for your SBlive! =)

John