Tried 'make xconfig'?

Failing that, browse Makefile to see what targets are defined... targets
are defined like this:

targetname:

If you still can't work it out, post your makefile to me and I'll have a
look - can't promise anything but I see enough Makefiles at work each day
to make you barf....

Steve Flynn
IBM MVS Operations Analyst

"Eunice Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 15/02/2000 21:52:16

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]