> powerdiver1000 wrote:
>
> Having problem setting up Monitor, I think thats why when it promps me
> to start program it goes thru this long list of things then my Monitor
> light turns amber & nothing else happens. Any help would be
> appreciated. Thanks Dewain Narron 757-866-0301

Nothing is wrong with the monitor. I never had this on Mandrake, but did
when I tried Red Hat 6.1.  Then it was that it couldn't find the video
card properly.  Try pressing one of the keys on the keyboard that don't
do anything by themselves.  Like Alt or Control or a Win key.  See if it
wakes up the monitor so you can continue.