Please follow the accompanying instructions to unsubscribe from the Mandrake
Mailing List.

subject :

unsubscribe newbie.

or go to the web page and unsubscribe via the web interface.
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/flists.php3

This mail is sent out to the list every other day.  You can use a filter to
filter off this mail.

If you use procmail here is the configuration you have to add to your
.procmailrc to filter this mail.

:0:
*^Subject:.*\[newbie\] If you want to unsubscribe from the list READ THIS
/dev/null

--Start Comments--
This is the first mail I am sending to the list to help people trying to
unsubscribe.  I am planning to send this mail out every other day.  Please
mail me PRIVATELY (so as not to add load to the mailing list) if you hate it
or love the idea so I can get a general feel of how many people will be
affected by it.
--End Comments--