On my home machine's second Mandrake 6.1 install, I selected the Install
Everything option. Unfortunately, this turned out not to be quite the
thoughtless option I expected: the install asked me about a long list of
cryptically (to me) named services, and I had to click those I wanted to
start automatically. A few looked good, and a few looked useless, and a few
looked... well, incomprehensible.

Is there a list somewhere with comments that would be a good guide to a
newbie about which services do what? And how does one change the list after
the install is complete?
--
Lane
----