--

Joerg Reinhardt

Döllbachstraße 15
34127 Kassel
Germany

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well after trying my luck with tar.g.zip'ped Downloads from the Net (some work
fine, others dont, as you can see from my other letters), I followed a tip and
got some RPM's downloaded, fine thing, installation works great, exept
realplayer 5.0: It installed without error, its Starter is where it has to be
but trying to to start it it says "Speicherzugriffsfehler", wich is actualy a
little bit tricky for me, to translate to english, well... "Speicher-" should
mean something like "RAM" or "Cache" in english and "-zugriffsfehler" should
mean something like: "acces-serror" or "impossible to access at..."

So what could that mean?