Heyla, All!

Can ANYBODY tell me how to download a rpm file from a
ftp site? I was told to do an anonymous ftp, which is
hunky-dory, but the stupid thing wanted a password,
which I didn't have. This was using the telnet
utility.

Then I tried using ftp, but I'm not certain of the
syntax. The nine or so books that I tried looking into
told me how easy it was to download files from ftp
sites on the 'Net, but failed to give me detailed
instructions. Either that, or I should have been to
bed hours ago, because I'm not seeing straight.

-Morrigu

=====
end

You are starting to sound reasonable. I guess it's time to up the medication.