I ordered the Mandrake 7.0 CD-ROM disk from the web site.  I am following
the directions for installing the Linux for Windows from the install guide
on the disk (chapter 5).  I have Windows 98SE installed and all works
perfectly.  I have 128mg RAM, more than half my 9.1Gig boot drive free and
no other programs are running.

 From Windows, I go to the LNX4WIN directory and click on the Install.bat
as instructed.  I get the DOS window, I press the space key, I type in the
letter of my CD-ROM as directed, and I get the following response:

"out of environment space, please insert the right CD-ROM".  Well folks, it
IS the right CD-ROM and it IS the correct drive letter but that is as far
as I can get.

What is going on?  Is there a bug, are there files missing?  Please help.

Thanks,

Bernie