At setup of Mandrake 7 it asks if we want dial-up-modem networking **or**
LAN networking.

What if we want both?
Which should I choose?

(I've been running SuSE Linux fine for a year with a modem to connect to
the web, and an Ethernet to connect to the other computers in the office.)

In fact, I'd like to make the Mandrake 7 computer do IP forwarding /
Masquerading to be the only computer in the office that dials in to our
local ISP - with the 4 Windows computers using it for internet access.

So - that being said - can someone please please tell me which options to
choose at Mandrake 7 setup??

(I tried LAN only, and it won't connect to our ISP.  I tired DIALUP only,
and it doesn't see the Ethernet card.)

THANKS!!

Derek Sivers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]