Please help me VERY soon, this is urgent, because I cannot use my Windows
anymore!

I have updated Linux to Mandrake 7.0. There have been NO problems with the
installation.

Then, I started my PC, but it didn`t start Windows (as it did before). I
have the Boot Manager installed and it should start Windows.

So, I tried to boot to a dos disk and I ran fdisk. There are several
partitions, but ALL are "NON-DOS" partitions!!!

When loading Linux, I can see my hard drives (hda1 + sda1) where I have my
Windows system.

I think that all this could have been changed by the LILO, but I don`t know
HOW to reconfigure it or WHAT to do.

Please, let me know what I have to do in order to use my Windows again!

I want that the pc boots to Windows, using the Boot Manager, as default.

how come I don`t have a valid DOS partition anymore??

Please help as soon as possible!

thanks,

Marc