> the first linux partition (e.g., hda, instead of hdax (probably 5).  When the
> lilo prompt comes p, try hitting the tab button. You should then see the to
> boot into windows.

it might be that I put Linux in the mbrr, don't remember.
BUT.. I cannot boot Linux WITHOUT the floppy !!! And the floppy gives me
just the options "linux" and "rescue" !!!

HOW can I get this fixed?? I can see all the content of my hard drives
withe the Windows stuff (hda1 + sda1), but cannot access them (only via
Linux).

In another reply to this mailing list, I have posted the content of my
lilo.conf.

thanks,

marc