Hello Lance,

Donnerstag, Donnerstag, 2. März 2000, you wrote:

>>   Another question that i have is, that kdevelop asks for kdoc,
>>   but the mandrake distribution hasn't a kdoc rpm.
>>   Where can I get the right rpm of kdoc ?

LB> Try http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/ByName.html
LB> This is normally where I start when I need to find something (and it normally
LB> has it).
LB> You might also find something like that at the kde homepage.
I found a step by step installation for RedHat 6.0 (Madrake 6.1 is
based on this, afaik)it tells which packets are needed with direct
links on the kdevelop-homepage.

>>   Kdevelop asks for the source files of kde to generate
>>   some documentation, where can I find the right source
>>   files for my mandrake distribution ?

LB> Did you check on your installation cd?  If not there, try rpmfind or kde
LB> homepage.
Yes in the meantime I found that site on my own, it is great !!!
I found there some other interesting programms but most of them
need additional packets that don't come with the mandrake cd.
You have to search for the additional libs, programms, and they
need again additional packets, that's anoying. Is there a
tool that automatically downloads missing packets when a new rmp
is installed that would be a great help.

Best regards,
 burlington                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]