Matthew Loschmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is PNP os and how do I get there. I am a NEWBIE, everybody starts
somewhere.
At 12:18 AM 3/9/00 +0100, you wrote:
>pnp os - !!!!

Hey Matt PNP OS stands for PLUG AND PLAY OPERATING SYSTEM.  To get into your bios just watch real carefully when you turn your computer on. It will say something like press Delete to enter setup. When it says that press and hold the! delete key until it opens up. One last thing it might not be delete. Delete is just the most common it might be a differnt key so just watch when it boots up

Mike Koceja

Do You Yahoo!?