Tom Berger wrote:

> On 12-Mar-2000 Gary K Stinnett Jr wrote:
> > I got perlseti running this weekend on my ML 7.02 box.  I use KPPP to
> > dial into the internet.  Can anyone give me some info on how I can
> > automatically connect to the internet so I can keep seti running all of
> > the time.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Later
> >
> > Gary
>
> Create a new application icon in the Autostart folder. Supply this commandline:
>
> kppp -c [accountname]
>
> That should do.
>
> tom
>
> --
> "No fun, no gain"
> Thomas 'tom' Berger, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (home), [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)
> http://www.mandrakeuser.org, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Let me get this right.
    1. Create a new icon under Autostart,  'I called it seti autostart kppp'
    2. Under the Execute tab of properties for my new icon I should put 'kppp -c
[accountname]'

I'm quite the newbie!  What does accountname stand for?  What should I put for
accountname?

Also, will this start kppp and dial into the internet when I complete a seti
packet?

Thanks,
Gary

--