Or if you don't want to go that drastic, just hit Alt+Ctrl+F2 to switch to
another terminal (?)(Dang, forgot the right name). Anyway, doing that will take
you to a login prompt like you see right before X launches automatically. And
F2 isn't the only function key you can hit, it goes all the way to F6, and each
one of those keys will take you to a different terminal.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com