As a side note to this PnP thread...be very careful what you do in there..if
you get curious and start making all kinds of changes to things like Memory
timing's or playing with other setting's...you can very easily break things.
But there is an easy fix for this...:) Reset the BIOS using the jumper/solder
point.  If you are comfy with the adjusting the BIOS settings...go for it...if
not..just change _ONE_ thing at a time and save/restart the PC to check the
result.
HTH
Jaguar

http://webmail.netscape.com.