Thanks Mark.  I  tried it and it worked.  Just wondering if you know how to
get Mandrake to detect a SCSI card? I have an Adaptec 152x card and it doesnt
find/detect it at all in installation? Is there anyways i can use Lothar or
soemthing else besides reinstalling Mandrake to get it to detect it?

ANy help would be much appreciated..

BTW, what is your ICQ number?

mine is 4005585

....Paul