On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, you wrote:

> I can't get this card to work in MD 7.0. According to the "howto's" this card is
>supposed
to be supported. Using Lothar the card is identified as Ensoniq ES1371.  All
of the settings use -1 and don't offer any other settings.  Testing the card in
Lothar locks up the computer. Trying to use other cards settings just says that
the device or resource is busy. During boot I can see where it loads the sound
module. What do I need to do? Any help appreciated.

I'm running this card in my two linux machines. One is running under Mandrake
7.02 and the other under RH 6.1. Have you run sndconfig as card was detected
automatically.

-
Regards

John the Nadger