Ron....did you include the path info to the image file (ie.
d:/images/hd.img), or did you really type it as hd.image which
is incorrect?  Also was a:: appended to that field?  That would
also be incorrect.  I suggest that you use the dos (rawrite.exe)
program rather than either of the windows versions.  Run it in a
dos window.

Alan