Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 7:25 PM
Subject: [newbie] A Very Very Basic Question

Hi Group, I do apologize for being so novice. That is what one gets for
working on this all night without rest and I must say thank God for adsl :)

It seems that many people are missing my point. I do not have the
installation of Mandrake on a CD-ROM. A plain download to my local hard
drive. My problems seems to come from trying to do a RAWRITE.exe I have
never ran into this before, so it's a learning process. I followed the
directions, but the files I need to write to the floppy want write there.

In my mistake of downloading the ISO and using winimage, it worked perfect.
When click the RAWRITE file, it asks for the image source file....I enter
hd.image a:: but nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Ron Brown