i have been looking at the ftp site of mandrake to download 7.0, i have mandrake 7.0 already but it doesnt support my graphics card intel direct agp graphics. if someone knows how i can update this then tell me. i dont know how to install it. otherwise tell me which file is the mandrake 7.0 (the filename). am i suppose to download the hd.img and install from dos or what, and is this hd.img version of mandrake the most recent of xfree (xfree is what someone told me has to do with supprt of graphics card and that my cd is probally older than that). if so which version is will it be of xfree. and if hd.img is the right file then someone please tell me.