Woops, my bad. linuxconf worked for the mouse in redhat, I seem to remember, but
not in mandrake. Use mouseconfig instead.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers