Go to the GIANT 'K' at the bottom of the screen and then on 'Settings'
then go to 'Applications', 'Panel', 'Desktops' and then you can move the
Upper slide to increase the number of desktops or decrease by 2's.

don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 02:53:50 -0600 bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Greets all,
>
> I would like to change from 4 ( KDE default ) virtual desktops to
> two...
> is this possible?
>
> Also, I would like to delete some of ( read : most of ) the themes
> that
> came with Mandrake v7.0 but unfortunately they have the "Remove"
> button
> disabled for the pre-installed ones? Any ideas?
>

> Thanks a bunch,
>

> bosco().
>

> ( This is a great list... A true testament to the Linux Community )
>

> Translation :
>
> ( A great place for slackers to hang out! :p )

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.