Nope, you don't have to use any program. Just go to this page:
https://reg.freewwweb.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi and then just fill out the info it
asks for. And now you're signed up! And thanks for the link to it, for while I
already have cable, I used it to connect my Dreamcast to the internet.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com