Hi!

This maybe off- topic, but before attacking this guy for sending out such a huge
mail, we should take the time and think back when we were new in the internet and
did some things that offended some other people and learned out of it. Nobody
accesses the internet with knowledge about what to do and what not. Not that I have
been happy to have this large file into my mailbox - but I would prefer to say just
something like "Hey, you shouldn't send large mails as this to a mailinglist
because... blahblahblah...". Don't tell me that you never did something like this
when you have been a beginner. Try to react on things like this the same way you
would have liked the people some time ago on your offending mails.
Be sure he won't do it again!
Take good care,

--
            ,,,,,