As A. Einstien once said, intellegence is what we remember after we have
forgotten all we have learned.  The little things are the most important
part when we need HELP!!!!

don
I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
But now I know that what I thought I knew
Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

On Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:48:17 -0800 Tom H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Thanks that fixed it
>
> it is the little things we forget

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.