Uhh, haven't been following this thread, but... The standard way to start httpd
is as follows:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start

Other options besides start are: stop, status, restart and reload.

And you might use the System V init editor to start it up every time the PC
boots, but I suggest you do some research on System V bootup if it's new to you.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers