"Using Linux" from QUE is good, and I also have "Linux Complete" from SYBEX
printed in 1999 it has great Networking/IPChain's info...and a summary of
command-line commands, as well as alot of other useful setup info.  All for
$20.00 US or less, also check the bargain bin's for slightly older books on
Linux or related, some of them are good reference's and some of them have CD's
with them...:)
HTH
Jaguar

http://webmail.netscape.com.