Dear Julien:

Yes, you absolutely must get the DNS numbers: Primary and Secondary.
First type the first number, then click on Add, then the second number
and click on Add. You'll see both numbers in the box below. then check
on "Disable all other DNS servers" at the bottom of the screen.

I am just an ordinary user, but if you have actually connected and have
downloaded anything (250 bytes), then it seems that you do have a
winsock.dll incompatibility. The tiny winsock.dll file is the gateway to
the Internet, and if there is any incompatibility you won't get online
until this is resolved.

But this is as far as my "expertise" goes. Hope someone else can take
over from there.

Benjamin
--
Benjamin and Anna Sher