Okay...I fixed the problem below...it had to do with...
the browser match...and nokeepalive...then I tried to start again...
and got a nother browser match...about the realplayer..so I fixed
that...
and tried to restart apache..but NOW...it says "failed to start apache"
and this time no errors...whats wrong now...?
I noticed something about  "edit defined parameters"  link
where you can specify...startup options ...is this my problem?
if so, how do I define it.?

upon trying to start apache...via webmin...I got the error below...
it was working fine...before I installed webmin,and started
automatically
whats wrong?

Failed to start apache :

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 509 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Missing envariable expression for BrowserMatch
[FAILED]
--
Kit Goins                  ICQ# 7110071