Okay...I fixed the problem below...it had to do with...
the browser match...and nokeepalive...then I tried to start again...
and got a nother browser match...about the realplayer..so I fixed
that...
and tried to restart apache..but NOW...it says "failed to start apache"
and this time no errors...whats wrong now...?

I noticed something about  "edit defined parameters"  link
where you can specify...startup options, this is what it says:

When Apache is started, parameters can be passed to it with the -D
command line
 option. Because these parameters can affect which directives are used
in your
 config files, Webmin needs to know which ones are passed to Apache when
it is started
 up. Enter the parameters used on your system into the text field on the
right.

...is this my problem?
if so, how do I define it.?

upon trying to start apache...via webmin...I got the error below...
it was working fine...before I installed webmin,and started
automatically
whats wrong?

Failed to start apache :

Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 509 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Missing envariable expression for BrowserMatch
[FAILED]
--
Kit Goins                  ICQ# 7110071